Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dear space world,




So its been a while since I last updated my blog... LOL like always OOPS.

Well its now 65 days till I move and I have already mailed two boxes of my stuff and they have landed safely, now they are chillin my my soon to be room YIPPY. I found out that I don't have to retake the boards in Virginia just pay $55 to transfer my Utah nail license to Virginia. I am also going to start applying for jobs at the ORF airport and I want to do bar tending classes to be a bartender part time. Not sure why but I have always thought it would be a blast to bar tend.

SO im not talking to those two boys I talked about in my last post... Big surprise there. One got back with his ex... not sure if she was really and ex or not tho. Then the other one says he wants to try and work things out with his ex... At least he gave me notice..

Last weekend was Montana's house warming party and it was a BLAST. Always a fun time with her. Met some great people when I was there too.

Weekend before that was the 4Th of July, went to brad paisley concert and had so much fun, even tho it was way hot.

My birthday has come and past too, one year older the big 22!! Went to the westerner and road the bull. SO MUCH FUN! I lasted a full 7 seconds. WOOT WOOT



Well since that's a whole mouth full ill leave y'all with some pics...

























No comments:

Post a Comment