Monday, June 6, 2011

So much has happened yet again and I have spaced posting about it!!! Lets start out with I only have 101 days till I move, I am so excited. Being able to live 2 seconds away from my best friend sounds about great right now. They are in the process of building my room so I have a place to lay my little ol head at night. Another great thing about moving is I met someone out there, we talk every single day and with out a doubt he is simply amazing. He can make me smile with out even trying and has the same smart a** personality as me. I never knew it was possible to have feelings so strong for someone you have never spent more then 2 minuets with. Then there is my little Natalee, this amazing little 8 month old girl who has more attitude then me and her mom put together. I love her to death. I guess we should add her dad in there some where LOL... I just cant wait to get out there and start my life with my second family!


Second Topic, my sisters wedding.. she gets married in 95 days!! AHHH so soon! We just got our bridesmaids dresses on Saturday and I am in love with mine.. I hope I get to wear it again some time after the wedding.. We finished putting together her center pieces and started putting together her candles that go on the tables. She gets her dress in a few weeks and then she gets to take her bridal pictures. We have a few showers coming up one of which were not too excited for. **somepeopleneedtogetagrip** Then we need to finish planning her batchlorett party LOL she is nervous for that one but we are way excited.


Third Topic, is it easy liking two guys at the same time?? some would say yes and some would say no... when they both live in different states and I live in a different state I think its pretty easy.. No chance of them running into each other right??? I think so, well till one of them calls when I'm with the other.. LOL AWKWARD. I mean they have to right to get made tho?? I am SINGLE after all.. :D


Fourth Topic, its simple... I LOVE my life and the people in it. I wouldn't change the present for anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment